We are looking for you to become our SUPERFAN!
Local businesses hire local workers. In addition to staff for the stores, they hire local architects and contractors for building and remodeling, local accountants and insurance brokers to help them run the business, and local ad agencies to promote it. All these factors together create a “multiplier effect,” meaning that each $1.00 spent in a local store can bring as much as $3.50 into the local economy. Be the “SuperFan” of that local economy!
All we need from you is to post on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter during the weekend of November 29th through December 1:
- Image inside local business…it could be:
- A selfie with the business logo/sign in the background
- You carrying your shopping bags out of the business
- With the business owner or worker
- Products (appropriate for social media) that represent the business
- Use Hashtags (#ShopMooreLocal, #EatMooreLocal #DoMooreBizLocal) – 1 winner per hashtag
- If you would like, you could also tag the business in the post, which will help them as well
- Any Business in the Moore Public School District
We will go Facebook LIVE on November 1 at 8:30 am to start promoting the effort and get you prepared for the weekend of the contest. We will announce the winners of each hashtag on Facebook LIVE on December 6 at 8:30 am.
Prize values to be announced at the November 1 Launch.
Prior to the weekend of November 29th:
- Post flyer in your business
- Use Image in social media posts
- Tag the Moore Chamber